We are Tournoux Ltd, a company registered with the Companies House of England under the number number 11309023. We run GoalGuru, an app enabling you to test your football knowledge by entering prediction competitions, and to compete against other football fans. GoalGuru is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Our privacy commitment to you includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Data and allowing you to request access, to correct, or to erase your Personal Data. We are committed to taking reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Data that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Our Services are not directed to people under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from people under 16. If you become aware that a person under 16 has provided us with Personal Data without the proper consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the account, as necessary.
1. What Personal Data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We only collect and process Personal Data that is required to help you create an Account, use our Services and receive rewards. You provide this information directly when you create an Account with GoalGuru, navigate the app to use the GoalGuru Services, or when you contact GoalGuru for support. That information includes:
– Contact information (such as name, email address, age).
– Profile information (such as Username, country of origin, profile picture, team preferences)
– Information relative to the use of services (such as number of grids played, predictions / combinations played, frequency of visit, ranking etc)
When you login through a social media, or interact with our service through a social media, we may also receive information from the social network such as your name, profile information, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent on your privacy settings with the social network.
2. How do we use and process data?
We will use all the personal information we collect to operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, to communicate with you, to monitor and improve our Service and business, and to help us develop new products and services. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, namely to administer and improve the Service. Below is a detailed explanation of how we may use this information.
– Contact information: We may use this information for account authentication, to communicate with you for service related purposes (ie: if you won a grid), and to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Service.
– Profile information: We may use this information to customize your experience such as your favourite team, your photo or other profile preferences. This, and other information you enter, may be displayed to operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the service (such as in the leaderboard function). We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users. We may also use information to promote our Service, such as when you invite new users to our Service or to tag you in comments on our social media pages.
– Information relative to the use of our services: We use this information to maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to develop new products and features available through our Service or otherwise improve our Service.
3. Who are our partners for Personal Data processing?
To offer our services, understand how users interact with our services, and to continually improve them, GoalGuru has integrated / uses the third parties listed below. These may collect data to perform their respective function:
By using our service, you accept the handling of specific data by the aforementioned third parties, subject to their own privacy policies. Data will not, under any circumstance, be shared to any other third parties.
4. Where and for how long is Personal Data stored?
Personal Data is stored on our servers in Paris, France and the handling of this data is compliant with European data protection laws. Personal Data is stored on our servers until the user requests to terminate his/her GoalGuru account. This is done by emailing email@example.com.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your Personal Data and to know how GoalGuru uses your Personal Data and to whom it has been disclosed, subject to certain limited exceptions.
You can assert this right by requesting access to the records of your personal Account with GoalGuru.
Any request to access Personal Data must be made to GoalGuru in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the Personal Data that you seek. GoalGuru will make the requested information available within as soon as possible or provide written notice of a refusal / extension where necessary.
You have the right to make sure that the Personal Data that we have concerning you is accurate.
Any request to correct Personal Data must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the Personal Data and the correction being sought. We will as soon as possible correct your Personal Data as requested.
You have the right to obtain from GoalGuru the erasure of Personal Data concerning you. Data which is not compulsory for the usage of our Services can be amended and /or deleted by yourself on the app at your own convenience.
These rights may be exercised at any time by writing to GoalGuru at the following address: Tower House, Lucy Tower Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 1XW or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.